Roma's Small Caravans
On your great adventure is where you will appreciate the capabilities of the Roma Pinto, Roma's range of small caravans. While it may be compact, the Pinto takes everything in its stride with beautiful handling and endless comfort as it jaunts down the open road.
QUALITY BUILT RANGE OF SMALL CARAVANS
Roma's Pinto small caravans offers a mix of comfort and compact functionality that the Australian market has been demanding.
SMALL CARAVANS WITH BIG INTENTIONS
Small in size but huge in personality, our small caravans pack a punch when it comes to space, storage and flexibility. Built with passion, it’s a delight on the road and perfect for tight camping and caravan park sites.
BUILT FOR COMFORT AND EASE OF LIVING
We understand the changing needs of Australian caravanners and offer practical living spaces with all the essential mod cons and storage solutions to maximise the space and comfort you have inside.
CUSTOM OPTIONS FOR SMALL CARAVANS
Built in Australia, we also offer customisation options on our small caravans. You can add any level of detail right down to the interior finishes to suit your tastes and travel style. You can also visit the factory floor and watch your custom caravan being built from the ground up.
TAKE A TOUR
To talk about your options and view our small caravans range, visit our Melbourne dealership and you won't be disappointed.
Pinto small caravans specifications
- Heavy Duty Box Duragal steel
- Optional hot dip galvanizing
- A-frame extended to wheelbase
- Heavy Duty Inline Axles
- Heavy Duty Leaf Springs
- Electric brakes to all wheels
- Breakaway unit on all caravans
- Drop down stabilisers at each corner
- Jockey Wheel with heavy duty wheel
- 3.5T 50mm Tow Ball Coupling
- Mudflaps fitted
- Jacking points at rear of wheelbase
- Galvanized and sealed above wheels
- 15" Alloy Wheels
- 195 or 235 tyres fitted
- Rear bumper with spare wheel
- 12mm flooring with waterproofing membrane
- Timber frame with CNC cut profiles for strength
- Injection moulded resin reinforced Front & Rear
- Roma integrated window shade & storage locker
- Fibreglass 2mm roof
- Insulated walls & roof
- Composite walls or traditional aluminium cladding
- Composite lower wall or aluminium Checker plate
- CNC cut furniture using dual coated lightweight ply
- Laminated benchtops
- Queen bed adjustable base with strut assisted lift
- One piece solid cupboard doors
- Concertina sliding bathroom door on ensuite models
- Robes with mirrored doors
- 4 Burner Gas & Electric cooktop & Oven
- 150ltr 3-way Fridge, optional upgrades available
- 240v Microwave integrated into cupboard
- Digital TV roof antenna fitted
- Cd/Radio with internal & optional external speakers
- Reverse cycle roof mounted air conditioner
- Top loading washing machine (layout dependent)
- Gas/electric hot water unit
- Ceramic bowl toilet
- Smart battery charger 30amps
- 110amp AGM battery, optional second battery
- 50amp Anderson plug connection to tow vehicle
- Optional Solar provision (regulator fitted)
- Optional Solar Panels fitted to roof
- All interior and exterior lighting LED type
- External 240V, 12V and TV antenna (door side)
- All front, side & rear (taillights) LED
- Optional additional TV coax inlet for satellite or Park TV
- Mains water inlet & tap on A-frame
- Lockable water inlets
- Water guages to all water tanks
- Flick mixer taps to kitchen & bathroom
- Waste outlet combined to one outlet
- Optional Gas BBQ Bayonet
These inclusions are subject to change without notice and can vary from model and size of caravan. Please refer to your customer order form for more information on your specific custom-built Roma Caravan.
Pinto caravan gallery
Take a virtual tour of our Pinto small caravans now.
Small caravans layouts
Each of our small caravans is customised to suit you and your lifestyle. To get you started, take a look through some sample layouts to find one that works for you.
View the Roma Pinto
Interested in this model? Click the button below to arrange a time to explore the Pinto small caravans in our Melbourne showroom.